Pages


Wednesday 27 November 2013

Where to from here?

Over the next month I'm going to be travelling. Consequently I won't be blogging daily - in fact, I may not post again until January.

At this stage I'm planning to keep on posting - I find it helpful in thinking through topics, and I hope it's beneficial for others. Those plans may change, but I'll let you know if they do.

But in the meantime, if you've been reading my posts then let me know what you think! Am I sharing the gospel well? Am I forgetting important things? Am I relating well? Am I making it applicable to life? Is this worth doing?

Have a great Christmas! Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season, and he is far better than any gift we can receive or any amount of time we can spend with our families. Put him first in your life and look for chances to glorify him and tell others about what he has done for us over the next month! (I've gotta take that instruction on board too)

God Bless!
Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment