Pages


Tuesday 8 October 2013

Over the next few weeks...

Over the next few weeks I've got my final exams for school. That means two things
  1. I'm going to be super busy and may not have time to post as much. I'll still try to post something every day, but my posts are probably going to be shorter and simpler. I also may just post bible verses - God's words are far better than mine, so that shouldn't be a problem.
  2. I would really appreciate prayer if you are a Christian. I think I've studied hard, and I'm not too stressed for these exams, but there's still a bit of worry there, so pray that I will trust God, do my best and give him all the glory for it. You can also praise God that he has provided a place for me in Uni regardless of my marks, which is a massive blessing and takes a lot of stress off.
Thanks heaps!


Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment